3/13/14

Introductions

Hello.

I guess this is the part where I should introduce myself. My name is Katelynn, but I generally go by Katie (and let's be honest, "katie's disney dreams" is catchier than katelynn's)...I was a participant in the Disney College Program of the Spring 2013 semester and I'm hoping to be a participant in the same program for the Fall of 2014. I just coudn't stay away. (: I decided to start this blog because I feel that I have some valuable insight into the program, and because I haven't seen a wide variety of DCP blogs out there for those of us going into a second program. I know that there are a lot of Disney blogs out there and a plethera of information about the college program itself, but I personally never get sick of finding new perspectives on things.

I'll be posting details about applying, training, my job, extracurriculars, leaving, and the process of (hopefully) returning. I'll also answer any questions if anyone happens to have them! (: If you do, leave them in the contact form to the right and I will post questions and answers on here for everyone! Questions will remain anonymous unless you would like otherwise.

Hope you enjoy, and as always, Have a Magical Day!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment