3/25/14

Waiting...

Hello again everyone!

Remember the relief we all felt after the phone interview was over? Well, I'm sure that for most of us, that has completely gone away. In it's place is now agony, expectation, and the process of.....WAITING.


At the end of the phone interview, the interviewer lets you know to keep checking your Disney Dashboard, where you can see the status of your application. After the interview, it will say In Progress and Thank You for Interviewing (shown above). They also advise you that you'll hear from them approximately 2-3 weeks after your phone interview was conducted. But, that doesn't stop you from checking it every day, does it?

Well, you're not alone! Generally, they're being honest when they say you won't hear back for 2-3 weeks. Some people hear back in a matter of days (what the heck did they do), some people don't hear back for a month.

During the application process of my first College Program, I had my phone interview on September 14th, and I didn't get an update on my status until October 6th, 3 weeks later. That email informed me that my status was Pending, which we'll talk about later.

My best advice to everyone waiting to hear back, is to just stay calm! Remember the feeling you had after the interview was over? Hold on to it! There is truly nothing you can do at this time, and the decision is in someone else's hands. In other words....


Next time, we'll talk about the different messages you'll receive from Disney and what they all mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment